Más Información

"No se va a aprobar Perfect Day"; Semarnat frena megaproyecto de Royal Caribbean en Mahahual, Quintana Roo

Los pasos de Andy López Beltrán en Morena; afiliaciones masivas y poca transparencia marcan su gestión

Iglesia alerta riesgo de trata y explotación sexual durante el Mundial de Futbol; llama a denunciar delitos

Cae "El Chipo", presunto operador financiero de "El Jardinero", exjefe regional del CJNG; se le aseguran armas de fuego y droga

Ariadna Montiel baja del ring a "El Travieso" Arce para 2027; deja en pausa caso de Saúl Monreal y desconoce interés de Inzunza
About 30 people were killed on Tuesday by the collapse of a motorway bridge in the Italian port city of Genoa , AGI news agency reported, quoting I taly’s Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini .
The sources said 20 vehicles were involved , adding train services had been interrupted .
“Around 30 people are dead and many others are seriously injured,” Salvini told reporters in Sicily .
Giovanni Toti
, the governor of the northwestern Liguria region around Genoa , said maintenance work carried out on the bridge had proved insufficient.
Italy’s Autostrade
, a motorway operator controlled by Atlantia , said it had been carrying out maintenance work on the flyover bridge .
Autostrade said it had been strengthening the road foundations of the bridge, which had been built in the 1960s .
“The works and state of the viaduct were under constant monitoring and supervision ,” the company said in a statement.
“The causes of the collapse will be thoroughly investigated as soon it is safe to access the site.”
sg
Noticias según tus intereses
[Publicidad]
[Publicidad]









