Más Información

Dos detenidos, tres con licencia, uno “en funciones” y cuatro sin rastro; ¿dónde están los políticos acusados por EU?

Salud presenta avisos epidemiológicos por ébola, hantavirus y golpe de calor; estamos preparados y vigilantes, dice Kershenobich

SRE reporta intercepción de flotilla humanitaria en la que viaja mexicano rumbo a Gaza; pide a Israel libertad y trato digno

Royal Caribbean defiende proyecto "Perfect Day México" en Mahahual; promete protección ambiental y cumplimiento normativo
The woman who presumably became known as "The Slayer" for a series of attacks with a sharp weapon, was arrested by officers from the Attorney General's Office of the State of Mexico.
The attacks caused the deaths of two women, of 16 and 30, as well as injuries to other five people, including two men. The alleged aggressor, identified only as 20-year-old Nayeli, was arrested Friday.
According to the authorities, two of her victims confirmed the woman's identity after being both attacked on September 13.
"One of these victims said that he was the former sentimental partner of the alleged aggressor and in an interview with the authorities said that the injury he presents was caused after a disagreement they had on board of a public transportation unit that he drives," reported the authorities.
In the other case, the other presumed victim said that he knew the aggressor while selling candy on different lines of the Metropolitan Subway System.
In her declarations, Nayeli said that she attacked them under the influence of dissolving agents that she had been inhaling hours before.
The authorities are investigating if she is also responsible for the attacks that shook Chimalhuacán from September 13 to 18.
Noticias según tus intereses
[Publicidad]
[Publicidad]










